Terms and Conditions
Thanks for visiting our site.
The phrase 'us' or 'we' is used to describe the internet site proprietor . The term 'you' refers back to the user or viewer of the web site.
The usage of this internet site is governed by the following terms:
- The material on the pages of this website is for your overall information and usage only. It is susceptible to alteration without notification.
- Neither our company nor any third parties provide any kind of warrantee or reassurance as to the accuracy, current status, effectiveness, comprehensiveness or viability of the material and supplies seen or offered on this site for any specific objective. You accept that this type of advice and materials might contain discrepancies or flaws and we specifically do not accept responsibility for any of these irregularities or errors to the fullest extent accepted by the law.
- Your usage of any data or supplies on this website is completely at your own risk, by which we shall not be accountable. It shall be your personal liability to guarantee that any products, opinions or information obtainable via this website fulfill your exact needs.
- This web site consists of information which is owned by or authorized for our use. These components consists of, but is not limited to, the style, format, appearance and visuals. Reproduction is forbidden apart from as outlined by the copyright notice, which makes up a part of these t's and c's.
- Unauthorised use of this site may cause a claim for damages or be illegal.
- In some cases this website may possibly also consist of hyperlinks to other sites. Such links are provided for your benefit in order to present more information. These links do not signify that we endorse the internet site. We have no answerability for the material of the associated internet site(s).
- You are not authorized to produce a web link to this web site from another website or article with out our prior consent in writing.
- Your usage of this internet site and any argument coming from such utilization of the site is governed by the laws and regulations of Great Britain.