Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our web site.
The term 'us' or 'we' is utilised to describe the web site owner . The term 'you' indicates the user or viewer of the internet site.
The use of this web site is ruled by the subsequent conditions:
- The subject matter of the pages of this internet site is for your overall information and use alone. It really is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties present any kind of warrantee or guarantee regarding the accuracy, status, overall performance, completeness or viability of the details and items found or provided on this internet site for any particular reason. You recognize that this type of information and supplies may possibly carry inaccuracies or mistakes and we specifically exclude legal responsibility for any such inaccuracies or faults to the fullest amount accepted by law.
- Your usage of any information or supplies on this site is wholly at your own risk, for which we shall not be accountable. It shall be your personal responsibility to make sure that any items, professional services or details accessible by means of this web site satisfy your particular demands.
- This site incorporates material that is owned by or licensed to us. These components includes, but isn't restricted to, the style, format, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is not allowed apart from as stated by the copyright statement, which makes up a component of these conditions and terms.
- All copyright marks reproduced in this site which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the internet site.
- Unauthorised usage of this web site may cause claims for damages and be against the law.
- Every so often this site might additionally include hyperlinks to other web sites. These links are supplied for your benefit and to present further information. These hyperlinks don't imply that we endorse the web site(s). We have no answerability for the written content of the connected website.
- Your utilization of this website and any legal argument emerging from any use of the internet site is governed by the laws and regulations of the UK.